Many of you still have not read the initial email of April 24 announcing the start of On-line Registration. Please ensure that you are able to accept emails from firstname.lastname@example.org so that our messages do not go into your junk file!
You may refer to the email of April 24 or our Blog on the website for detailed instructions on how to register but we will recap them briefly here:
- Set up an account with AMILIA (if you have one already you may use that account)
- Use the access code that you received in your email to begin registering; this access code is valid until May 2. If you did not receive the email, contact the club at email@example.com.
- If you register after May 2 you must register according to your residency: Westmount residents May 3-9 and Non-residents starting May 10.
- You will have minimum of "2 items" in your basket for each athlete in your family: 1 team membership and 1 or more activities per athlete.
- You have the option to purchase clothing under the tab "Merchandise": team swimsuits, hoodies and sweatpants. You may go back in to your Amilia account at any time before May 29 to order these items; be absolutely sure of sizing as there will be no exchanges or returns; clothing night will be on Wednesday May 25 from 6pm-8pm at the WRC when your athletes may try on items there. For swimsuits, you may also opt to try on at retailers carrying the same suits and order them on Amilia at your own convenience.
Go Dolphins Go!